Friday, August 01, 2008

Apple crumbel recipe

Today me and my Mamaw made Apple crumbel and we had it with home made icecream it was really good! I thought you all would like try the recipe

APPPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
5 apples
1 cup rolled oats
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
6 tbsp. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. allspice

2 tbsp. apple juice or orange juice

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter a 9-inch square baking pan or a casserole of the equivalent size, then dust it with flour. Peel, core and slice the apples, and arrange them in the pan. 2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend the oats, brown sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon, salt and allspice on low speed until it forms a coarse meal. Crumble the mixture evenly over the apple slices and sprinkle with the juice. Bake for 35 minutes. Makes 6 servings.

7 comments:

katelyn said...

That sounds so good!!

LYLAS!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah,

"Little Angel" took me a really long time, the first time it was written it was almost all different! LOL only a few things were the same. "Love dosen't Leave" took me around a couple of months. I'm writing the sequel to "Love dosen't Leave" now, if you have any ideas for it let me know. TTYS (talk to you soon)

-Kimi :0)

Unknown said...

Hannah
I really enjoyed your singing tonight at church. Thanks for sharing this recipe. It sounds delish~ Take care
Mrs. Lisa

Unknown said...

Hannah
I thought I was commenting on Hannah Morrows blog about a song she sang in church. I'm sorry for the confusion. I was commenting you on your recipe.
Hugs.
Mrs. Lisa

katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sisters said...

Hi Hannah,
That recipe sounds delish!
We will have to try it.

`Have a good weekend!

Stacie said...

Ymmmmmmmmmm